Friday, July 31, 2009

Jade Full Cascade

Key Demensions:
Pot Size - 8 Inch, rectangular ceramic cascade pot from Pandit Ceramics
Fall - 24 Inches from Apex to Bottom. The Trunk lengths is almost 32 Inches.
Age - 3 Years Approx, Under training for last 6 months

I bought this Jade Bonsai in Feb 09 from a nursery in Ahmedabad for just Rs. 100. Initially this Jade was very lean, semi twisted & was placed against the wall. It was first wired in March 09 to its present shape while conducting Training at Ahmedabad Bonsai Club.

This jade was than shifted to present pot in Late July 09. I had to literally beg Preetiben to give me this pot, which i think is ideal match. However, I am open to pot suggestions.

To develop the crown, a branch from the backside of the trunk is used. Now the focus is on ramification of branches & to develop crown for which re wiring was done in July 09. This Jade was allowed to enjoy 2/3 showers of monsoon and than it inside the house. It can now enjoy next monsoon.

To support the fall, a wire pedestal is kept, which you can notice if you view the larger image. To view the larger image, click on the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, please feel free to comment on my Bonsai under training. IF you wish to contact me call me on 9924332267 or send me email at ramesh.jsinha@gmail.com