Friday, April 30, 2010

My Bonsai under training since 2007

# Jade Twin Trunk Bonsai

Under training for last 2 years since Mid 2008, to view the progression series click here
# Jade Informal Style Mame

Jade Informal Style (Mame) - Under training since last 2 years (as on July 2010), to view the progression series, click here


# Boabab Slanting Style Bonsai

Boaboa /Adansonia - A tree that can live for 5000+ years. Under trainign since 2 years.

# Rayan /Khirni Informal Upright style bonsai

Rayan - Under Training since 2 Years - to view last 2 years of progression, click here
































2 comments:

  1. Dear ramesh sir my name is ramiz raza and i have an 5 years old neem bonsai with good trunk & branches but leaves of my bonsai does not look fresh and healthy what should i do

    ReplyDelete

Dear Visitor, please feel free to comment on my Bonsai under training. IF you wish to contact me call me on 9924332267 or send me email at ramesh.jsinha@gmail.com