Monday, August 10, 2009

Jade Twin Trunk Style Bonsai

When I bought this plant, I was sort of confused as how to style it. It had two trunks, one that was leaning extremely left & other one was informally straight. I sort of liked it unique style and didn't wanted to disturb it so wired the plant without disbursing its original style. Later, after 2 months, i moved it to a blue tray, post which I required it again. Progression series spread over period of 6 months is shown below. Hope you like it.

Jade Twin Trunk as on August 2009 post rewiring: (LATEST IMAGE)



The picture angle is not correct & hence true beauty of this plant is not revelled. Guess I need to pick up basic photography crash course.

Jade Twin Trunk Front Side as on August 2009, before wiring.
This is how the plant looked before wiring. The branches were allowed to grow wild, when I had shifted it to this blue-brown tray. Only one wire was retained that ran through the left trunk.

Jade Twin Trunk Back Side as on August 09
Seen above is the back side of the tree. As you can see, there are no branches which Post rewiring, 3 branches have been moved to back side to fill the vacuum.

Jade Wiring post wiring, as on March 2009
This is how I first wired it. I initially thought of developing one crown on the left branch, which now has 3 crowns under training. The branch on the left trunk that was moving backward has been moved to front side.

The first branch on left trunk that was going back, has been bought to the right side. Another branch has been positioned on the left side of left trunk to balance the first right branch. To branches has been pushed back & crown slightly trimmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, please feel free to comment on my Bonsai under training. IF you wish to contact me call me on 9924332267 or send me email at ramesh.jsinha@gmail.com