Friday, August 7, 2009

Jade Forest Style Bonsai Under Development

Last monsoon i started working on Jade forest. This is how the plant looked, when I first planted the Jade last year in August 2008.

Click to blow up the Jade Forest Bonsai Image taken on August 08

One year down the line this is how the plants looks as on August 2009. In between I have wired the jade, pruned & added some more plants. Seen below is the front side of the Jade Forest - click to blow up the image taken on August 09


Seen below is the back side of the Jade Forest Style Bonsai. Click to blow up the image taken on August 09

Seen below is picture take from top to show the forest floor visible which can be used to create a gravelled pathway eventually. Still more empty spaces needs to be filled up. Click to blow up the image taken on 2009 August.

Eventually on of the jade tree will be allowed to Grow taller than the mountain peal and rest all plant will be of height equal to rock or lesser than complete the design. My main focus is not to fill the empty spaces with more plants & to have a solidly rooted plant.

I am more worried as how to shift the plant into a shallow oval shaped tray. I have one 1/4th Inch deep Oval tray, which i think will be ideal for this plant. The repotting will be done this year or next year, depending on my patience level.


Ramesh Sinha, For bonsai club of ahmedabad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, please feel free to comment on my Bonsai under training. IF you wish to contact me call me on 9924332267 or send me email at ramesh.jsinha@gmail.com