Saturday, February 27, 2010

Unknown Giant

I had picked up this giant some time back. Seen below is the image of the plant post cutting, carving. As you go below, you can see the actual plant.

I do not know as what variety of plant this is, but will figure out, once the leaves start to show up. The wood though it looks very hard, is actually pulpy & soft. The trunk base is like 1.5 to 2 feet & the current height is approx 2 feet.

Rest I will be updating soon, once I come to know how to remove this underline.


After Pruning & Repotting:















Removing Tap roots for repotting















Before Re potting & Pruning



















Wood carving done



















Dead branch before scooping



















Close up of Trunk














Position for repotting



















Right Side view of plant



















Left side view of the Plant



















Back side view of the Plant



















Front Side view of the Plant






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, please feel free to comment on my Bonsai under training. IF you wish to contact me call me on 9924332267 or send me email at ramesh.jsinha@gmail.com