Saturday, November 21, 2009

US National Bonsai Museum

Dear Friends
I came across this links which shows in details United States, National Bonsai Museum. Check it out. Here is where you will find GOSHIN, a master piece created by Sir John Naka.

Click here to see museum's the Japanese Collection

To view museum's the Japanese Bonsai Collection click below

To view museum's North America's collection click below

Some of the museum's beautiful suiseki - stones can be seen on this link (My favorite)

Here is something I liked. This is a must see. (Chinese Rock Penjing)


Let us come together to come up with something similar in India. To start with I expect someone from Delhi Bonsai Club to take pic of National Bonsai Museum located at Lodhi Garden, Delhi & upload, if the same is allowed.

Ramesh Sinha
Ahmedabad Bonsai Club, India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, please feel free to comment on my Bonsai under training. IF you wish to contact me call me on 9924332267 or send me email at ramesh.jsinha@gmail.com