Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Suiseki Collection / Stone Collection

Suiseki
Suiseki (Water Stone) is a hobby that compliments Bonsai. No Bonsai is complete without Suiseki. Seen below are some of the Suiseki/Stones I have collected over the years.

The Dragon Stone:

- Weight: Under 2 Kg
- Found at: Diu Sea Beach, Diu, India.

The Granite Peak

Weight - Under 2 Kg
Found near Ambaji Temple on way to Abu Road.

The Granite Mountain

Weight - Under 5 Kg
Found near Ambaji Temple on way to Abu Road.

Ramesh Sinha, Ahmedabad Bonsai Club.Blogspot.com
Ahmedabad Bonsai, Gujarat Bonsai, India Bonsai. 9924332267
AhmedabadBonsaiClub.com
BonsaiclubofAhmedabad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, please feel free to comment on my Bonsai under training. IF you wish to contact me call me on 9924332267 or send me email at ramesh.jsinha@gmail.com